Below you’ll find some of the tools and plugins that we recommend to use with your WordPress website. Some of these are already built into our pro themes and can be easily activated (e.g. WooCommerce) and some of these we even use to manage our own website. Check them out.
- JetPack* is your site’s security detail, guarding you against brute-force attacks and unauthorized logins. Basic protection is always free, while premium plans add expanded backup and automated fixes.
- WooCommerce* is a customizable, open-source eCommerce platform built on WordPress. Get started quickly to sell online.
- WordPress.com* is the easiest way to create a free website or blog. It’s a powerful hosting platform that grows with you that works ver well with our themes
- Travel Engine Plugin* WP Travel Engine Plugin helps you convert your WordPress website into a complete travel booking website. Using this plugin, you can add trips with detail itinerary and allow customers to inquire and book the trips on your website
- Mailchimp is the All-In-One integrated email and social marketing platform for small businesses.
- Freshdesk An online cloud-based customer service software providing helpdesk support with all smart automations to get things done faster.
- Sumo Tools is an easy to use tool that helps you with smart promos/bars, email collection forms/campaigns, and building email lists
- Easy Digital Download is a complete eCommerce solution for selling digital products on WordPress.
*The links with a star are affiliate links. If you click on these and purchase with these companies we earn a small commission that helps us grow our site and improve our themes.